Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy :)



There's no good enough description for the complete and total euphoria of my life right now.  Everything over this whole year has just been a tidal wave of great things happening, over and over, falling perfectly into place.  I'm not nearly a good enough writer to describe how incredibly happy I am. :)  This whole leaving thing has really brought out the true friendships and immaterial things that I have been blessed with.  I've been showered with the most amazing love/ wishes/compliments/ advice/ and gifts.  I feel like I've got my head in a cloud, a ridiculously happy cloud.  This morning I went to breakfast w/ Ryan, Edith and Mike.. I was feeling sooo muchhh happiness to be surrounded w/ fabulous people. I asked us all hold hands and give thanks with me---  Im turning into a hippy!  I think I know what all this free love shit is about! hahhah 

Thank you to everyone that has crossed my path and brought my life to this exact moment.  My new life's mission to simply to attempt to share/ pass on everything you've all given me :)  


Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment