Thursday, September 19, 2013

...and so it begins!

Right Now!!! There's no denying it's RIGHT NOW!!! ahhh!! Yay!

Almost 2 years of soul searching, self-seeking, finding-my-way, my path, whatever you want to call it. 2 years of gathering lessons and experiences and wisdom and peace and love. Studying, analyzing, inundating myself with as much as I could soak up.

And now,  it's got to overflow :). Im dying for more to come in, but I've got to get out whats in me for a short minute. My cup spilleth over :)

The challenges have begun, from all angles. Personal attacks, massive business decisions, major monetary investments-- the tests are HERE!!!

....and they are WELCOME!!!


I am starting from such a phenomenal place. A place of so much love and gratitude and confidence and peace, I feel pretty darn untouchable!!! I have to give myself a pat on the back really--- it's one thing to share and spread advice, it's another to put it into practice, to really apply it to life. 

That's not to say I'm perfect (at all!).  In fact I think of myself as a toddler in this new world of serenity (exciteeeeedd serenity!!!).... and wooowwww I'm crawling, pulling up every day and getting ready to take that first step!!!!!!

My mental game is prepared... and funny enough, it's translating to my physical world.  Last week I was laying in the hospital bed, hooked up to all sorts of monitors and such. (Don't you worry your little head one bit, I had a colonoscopy to give me peace of mind over my tummy ailments-- in the end, it came back fine, and I suppose I'm simply just allergic to something. I'm doing a major food self-study at the moment to find out what).

Anyways,  I was hooked up for over an hour waiting on the doctor.  My average resting heart rate that whole time- was 37. Whoa, even the nurses were like wow!  Sure, I am an athlete, but not in any way, shape or form in the best condition of my life. In fact, after Worlds, I went into gluttony and sloth mode for over a month!

I like to think of it as my inner peace giving me just another boost of confidence :). My heart is happy, my body is calm.... and big things are coming!!!!

WAHOOOOOOOO!! I loveeeee roller coasters!!!




Oh.. and right now, like 5 minutes ago, my pal Wendy, an amazing woman who is just such a fireball of awesome I can't contain my excitement at having met her, posted this on my FB Wall:


"The greatest challenge in life is discovering who you are; the second greatest is being happy with what you find. A big part of this is your decision to stay true to your own goals and dreams. Do you have people who disagree with you? Good. It means you’re standing your ground and walking your own path. Sometimes you’ll do things considered crazy by others, but when you catch yourself excitedly losing track of time, that’s when you’ll know you’re doing the right thing. Read The 4-Hour Workweek." - - thought of you! love ya!


I read that book 2 years ago. It is awesome, you should read it too. Maybe it'll catapult you into this state I'm in right now!!!!!! Ummmm... Yesss... it's all happening, RIGHT NOW!!!


http://www.broccolicity.com/2013/08/10-choices-you-will-regret-in-10-years/


1 comment:

  1. Love it Becky!! I love hearing your authentic enthusiasm!! And I'm so excited your long journey is bringing you closer to ME!!!!!! Can't wait! Love Mandy

    ReplyDelete