Monday, August 17, 2015

Big guns

I wrote a whole lot this weekend. Wrote so much it’s probably a few chapters in my future book ;). I really wanted to post a blog, but the brain spew was uber chaotic and just far too much material to edit down into sense over a weekend. Instead, I’ve decided to pull out the big guns and let them do some talking for me.  We’ve got my favs Tony Robbins and Brene Brown in the house, the wonderful Elizabeth Gilbert, and the one and only Oprah herself.  Enjoy the good company:  



Stop with this, "I'm fine" when you really aren't business! 

Enjoy this gigantic roller coaster we call life :). 

I'd like to insert the word *hot* to make this extra complete :) 

You can't go wrong if you know you operate for good :) 

Change is one of my top favorite things. It's coming, might as well embrace it ;) 


Have an excellent week friends :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment